Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Last one...

Okay... There's really no point in writing a full email for this week... considering next week I'm going to see all of you anyways... Man... That's so weird... 

Dad asked me a bunch of questions and I dont really know the timeline that everything will be happening because I just put Randi in charge of all the party type things for when I come home. All I know is that on the day I get home, I'm most likely not gonna be that hungry so I'm not going to want a big huge meal. Maybe save that for Sunday and we can have a family dinner or something. My request is roast beef and yorkshire pudding. Then for my actual BIRTHDAY, we need to go out to eat at Doan's because the only Asian food they have in Arkansas is gross buffet stuff. I need legit Vietnamese.... 

Also... Good news. I get to go to the Memphis Temple after all! WOOT! I'm going on Monday. So the plans are to go to Church in Hot Springs on Sunday, then right after, we're leaving and going to spend the rest of the night in Maumelle so I can visit Larry and Louise and Ashley and all the other people I love from there. Then that night, I'll be staying in the mission home, and we'll be leaving to go to the temple (all the departing missionaries) for a Monday morning session. then we come back to Little Rock to have our final interview with President Drewes and we do whatever it is departing missionaries do that night. Then off to the airport the next morning at 7:00am and I'll be home 6 hours later... this is all sooo weird.... 

Anywho... That's what's going on.. Thank you so much for everything that y'all have done for me. I've needed your prayers and appreciated your letters. I'll see everyone soon. Dont get too excited. Stay busy. Love you!

-Sister Dyer