Monday, April 20, 2009

FW: THE KINGDOM OF GOD OR NOTHING!!!!! - Pres John Taylor

Okay... So first off.... IAN!!!!!!! WTC?!?!?!?!?!?! No DYING when your Sister is on a MISSION!!!!!!!!!!! I mean... Its a cool story and all, but seriously... that was scary!!! So you kinda deserved that concussion... hahaha... You live and you learn right?

Anywho... This has been a fantastic week. I got the package from my family!!!!! And I've decided that aside from being a dufus sometimes, Ian really is quite the stud. The little ukulele song was AMAZING, and the Elders here loved it too. I hope you dont mind, but I'm bragging on you a lot lately. hahaha... It was good to hear Mom and Dad's voice too. But in about 3 weeks I'll be on the phone with y'all anyways, so... WOOT!!! haha.. Also... the chips and Wunderbars were greatly appreciated by all. Sis Costley borderline worshiped them. hahaha...

So. This last week we taught SOOO many less actives, and the fruits of our labors were apparent at Church yesterday because there were SOOO many of our less actives and the Elders has a whole bunch of theirs there too. It was amazing. We were all on cloud 9 during Sacrament meeting. With all of these LA's we just seem to be running into them. We're aware that we have to find them, but we just run into them in the most random situations. Like one of them was a clerk at a gas station we went to and she told us she was a member and that she wanted to come to church and we were just dumbfounded!!! haha!! So. We're definitely doing some good here.

Also.. The mission as a whole is doing amazing!!!! last year the mission got just under 300 baptisms for 2008, but this year the mission is already at 128 baptisms and it's only April!! All the missionaries have stepped up their game in a major way!!! I'm excited to be here to see all this, and Sis Costley and I are desperately wanting to be a part of the baptisms, so we're working our hardest getting referrals from the less actives we're working with.  The Elders told me.. Go big THEN go home. That's my motto. haha...

So. Like I said. This has been a fantastic week, and this one's looking good too. The weather is going to be perfect this week too, so I'm not even upset that it's our walk week.

This last transfer of mine starts today. So this is the beginning of my most productive transfer yet! WOOT!!!! I'm so glad that Sis Costley and I are staying together too. We're the only Sisters NOT getting transferred, so that makes me happy. 

The Church is SOOO true. I love sharing it, and my testimony definitely increases as I bear my testimony. The same goes for all. Keep up the wonderful work, and remember that I love you!!!

-Sister Dyer